Scale Capital is a danish venture capital fund from 2012 investing in Nordic early-stage
B2B tech startups and helping them enter and win in the US market. We invest in Seed and
early Series A startups with stellar teams and proof of business model.
We operate out of our second fund with great momentum in investment activities and
opportunities. We are active owners, working closely with founders to drive growth and
Our values are honesty above consideration, facts above emotions, outcome-focus
above process, humbleness and hard work above good intentions, self-awareness
above self-confidence, win-win above winning, integrity and transparency above all.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen with colleagues in the Nordic countries and the
We are seeking an experienced investment processional with a solid understanding of the local startup eco-system. You will source and evaluate new investment opportunities and conduct the initial due diligence on founders and technology.
– Meet and follow scaleups and secondary opportunities in Finland.
– Maintain a list of target companies, and have the initial dialogues/screening together with the Scale team.
– Network and establish introductions to venture funds and other investors in Finland for collaboration and co-investment.
– Be point of entry for new portfolio companies for shorter or longer periods depending on timing, needs, etc.
– Take board positions and assist founders with recruitment (as and when it makes sense).
– Estimated time consumption per. Month – 10-15 hours.
Specific targets are discussed and set on a half-yearly basis.
Application deadline: February 15th 2022.
Interview process: Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis.
Compensation: Competitive, according to qualifications and market standards.
Please send applications to email@example.com